Monday, March 15, 2021

Shaytan: The Final Wish

The final book of the epic New Sentinels series, Shaytan: The Final Wish, is published!

On March 13, 2021 my eBook, Shaytan: The Final Wish, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

This is the exciting final chapter of New Sentinels saga.  Everything comes to a head in this action filled adventure with Angel and the women who have become her close allies and family, concluding in the boss fight of all boss fights.

--- 


Angel and the other Sentinels are in pursuit of the remains of the now rogue black ops Lazarus Group and its leader, Xerxes, the ancient warlord who has used the enslavement of lesser Djinn for centuries to secure power and unnaturally long life.

Lazarus has teamed up with the nemeses of the Sentinels in a last ditch effort to awaken the last Greater Djinn, a Shaytan,  to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Fighting against overwhelming odds, the women find that they are not in this fight alone as Angel attempts pit her will, magic, and curse against a being who was ancient when the earth was young.


---

It is simply amazing to me just how amazingly awesome my readers are! Within a few hours of its release, Shaytan: The Final Wish made it onto the bestseller list of its categories! It's simply not possible for me to show how much I super heart all the fans of my books! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept aluminum pengui
ns in porcupine suits.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in the New Sentinels. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment