Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Shadow of the Scrolls: Hell's Gate

 The first book of the epic Shadow of the Scrolls series, Hell's Gate, is published!


On April 2, 2021 my eBook, Shadow of the Scrolls: Hell's Gate, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

Shadow of the Scrolls is a spinoff series from the Techromancy Scrolls.  These short Y/A N/A novellas follow Misty, Ingr, and Shanicia as they get into misadventures as they navigate the transition from teen to adult.
--- 

Almost three thousand years after an extinction level event on Earth, mankind seeks to regain its former glory, in a new world where magic and technology collide.

When the girls attend a meeting with the Junior Regiment in Hell's Gate, the realm far across the Burning Desert, they instead find a mystery that threatens the entire Hell's Gate realm.  Old enemies conspire, and new alliances are made to stop the land itself from dying to be reclaimed by the Uninhabitable Lands.

What mischief can an aspiring Techno Knight, a Mountain Gypsy Sora, and a child raised to be a thief before the Great Mother of Sparo took her under her wing, get into in a world where magic and technology collide?


---

It never ceases to amaze me just how super platypus awesome my readers are! In only a few hours after its release, Hell's Gate made it onto the bestseller list of its categories! It isn't possible for me to show just how much I super heart the fans of my books! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept peanutbutter sculptures of regal goats.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Hell's Gate. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

1 comment: