Monday, January 18, 2021

Sparo Rising: Blade of Wexbury

The first book of the epic Sparo Rising series, Blade of Wexbury, is published!

On January 16, 2021 my eBook, Sparo Rising: Blade of Wexbury, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

Sparo Rising is a spinoff series from the Techromancy Scrolls.  Each book features a standalone story of a different side character from the Techromancy Scrolls that readers wished to hear more about.  This first book centers around Lady Verna of Wexbury, and her rise to Knighthood.

--- 


Verna had always dreamed of becoming a knight and protector ever since she was a child and a stranger gave his life to save her family from marauders.

She and her best friend, Celeste, share the same dream and aspire to become Squires so that their dreams could be realized.  After being passed by in the first choosing when she had been fifteen, both she and Celeste are chosen by knights the following year.

The threat of an army of marauders calling themselves the Horde, under a man called the Reaper. casts a shadow upon their training over the years, until things come to a head and Wexbury answers the call for help from the realm of York... the Reaper is at the gates.


---

It is astounding just how amazingly awesome my readers are! Within a few hours of its release, Blade of Wexbury made it onto the bestseller list of its categories! It simply isn't possible for me to show just how much I love the fans of my books! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept rowboats made of unicorn horns.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Blade of Wexbury. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment