Monday, April 27, 2020

New Release! Unleashed: Case of the Dalmatian Salvation



Case of the Dalmatian Salvation, the 10th book in my Unleashed romantic comedy / cozy mystery series has been published!

On April26, 2020 my eBook, Unleashed: Case of the Dalmatian Salvation, was added at Amazon.com! And as always, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading pleasure!

Unleashed is a sweet, fun, and flirty return to my Music of the Soul writing style as it is in the same world as my MOTS books. My romances, especially my paranormal romances, have been getting pretty serious and dark and I though I'd lighten things up with this lighthearted series which is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the characters.

Plus the Unleashed series breaks from my single book love stories and I have decided to make this a long burn budding romance that matures throughout the series before the flickering fire bursts into a raging inferno.

---

Finnegan Temperance McLeary-May, dog walker extraordinaire has had an eventful time in Manhattan since she first moved to New York City. Her unique profession and quirky, bubbly personality endear her to everyone who meets her.

Finnegan and her detective wife, Jane, are asked by the owner of the mega dog walking conglomerate, Rafiel's Canine Walkers, for a favor.

Dogs are vanishing from their homes after dog walkers from RCW drop them off after their walks. There is no signs of forced entry and nothing in the homes are missing. So the dogs are written off by the NYPD as runaways.

Fin, Calvin, Jane, and even Fin's daughter, Luce, get embroiled in a case that is much more than it seems. It will take all their resources combined to bring the dog-nappers to justice.

---

This one was a little different than the others in the series as it is Calvin that finds himself in peril and Fin and Luce bring the city to a standstill to save him. I loved being able to share more of Jane's point of view as she again races against time to save those she loves.

My super platypus awesome my readers have already put Case of the Dalmatian Salvation on the Amazon bestseller lists in its categories! I super heart each and every one of you!
As always, I'd like to send a huge thanks out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept rainbow colored penguin burgers.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Unleashed: Case of the Dalmatian Salvation. I'd be happy to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment