Saturday, March 28, 2020

Worldship Files: Cityships



The third volume of the epic scifi/paranormal Worldship Files series, Cityships, is published!

On March 27, 2020 my eBook, Worldship Files: Cityships, was added at Amazon.com! And as always I always do, I also have print on demand paperbacks available!

The Worldship Files is my most ambitious undertaking. Humans, Fae, shape shifters, and all manner of paranormals on board a multi-generational vessel on a 10,000 year journey in space. What could go wrong? If you are a fan of my Valkyrie Chronicles, The Bridge, and Urban Fairytales serieses, imagine them all combined in a space adventure.

---

When the Earth is threatened by a slowly expanding sun, mankind embarks upon a mission to send a mammoth Worldship to settle a new planet across the stars. The preternatural races step out of hiding to work with the humans to save what they can from their dying world. With the aid of the Fae, shape shifters, Vampires, and other creatures of supernatural lore, the Worldship, Leviathan, is complete one thousand years later.

The one thing about interstellar space is that it is vast on a scale that is almost incomprehensible. Yet the Worlsdhip Leviathan finds that there are two herculean vessels approaching on an intercept course from the Earth they left behind five thousand years ago.

Conditions are dire on the Cityships, and an advance team is sent to evaluate the ships and the people on board. Knith Shade, Brigade Enforcer is put in charge of the humanitarian mission.

Upon the conclusion of the mission, Knith finds herself and the very world itself, fighting for their lives in a battle that will decide the fate of the twelve million souls aboard the Leviathan.

---

I sincerely believe this epic tale is the best saga I have ever written, and hope you can feel my joy and excitement of writing in the words of this adventure.

I have the the most incredible readers and fans that any author could ever wish for! Within a few hours of its release, Leviathan has been moving up the bestseller list! It is impossible for me to convey just how much I love my readers! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept chocolate eclairs shaped as rubber duckies.
I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Cityships. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment