Sunday, August 18, 2019

Worldship Files: Leviathan



The first volume of the epic scifi/paranormal Worldship Files series, Leviathan, is published!

On August 18, 2019 my eBook, Worldship Files: Leviathan, was added at Amazon.com! And as always, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

The Worldship Files is my most ambitious undertaking. Humans, Fae, shape shifters, and all manner of paranormals on board a multi-generational vessel on a 10,000 year journey in space. What could go wrong? If you are a fan of my Valkyrie Chronicles, The Bridge, and Urban Fairytales serieses, imagine them all combined in a space adventure.

---

When the Earth is threatened by a slowly expanding sun, mankind embarks upon a mission to send a mammoth Worldship to settle a new planet across the stars. The preternatural races step out of hiding to work with the humans to save what they can from their dying world. With the aid of the Fae, shape shifters, Vampires, and other creatures of supernatural lore, the Worldship, Leviathan, is complete one thousand years later.

Lotteries are held and only twelve million souls are selected to make the ten thousand year journey to the new world aboard the multi-generational spaceship.

The Worldship Files follow the cases of Knith Shade, a human law enforcement officer of the Enforcers Brigade aboard the Leviathan, five thousand years into her journey.

Knith must investigate a series of grisly murders, where the victims organs are harvested in the back halls of the bulkhead decks of the massive habitation rings of the Leviathan. Where others have failed, she has discovered leads that lead her to the unthinkable, when all signs point to a Fae Lady, and not just any lady, but the daughter of Queen Mab herself.

Driven to solve the murders and bring the perpetrator to justice, even though she knows that merely even suggesting a Fae could have anything to do with the crimes would cause retaliation against Knith's habitation ring, as the magic of the Fae is what is keeping everyone alive on the Worldship. It could be more than simply career suicide. Enforcer Shade finds herself almost irresistible drawn to her main suspect, the Winter Maiden, Princess Aurora herself. Secrets are revealed and treachery uncovered, while even more mysteries and questions are unearthed.

---

I truly believe this epic tale is the best story I have ever written, and hop you can feel my joy and excitement of writing in the words of the adventure.

I have the the best fans that any author could hope to have! Within a few hours of its release, Leviathan rocketed up the bestseller list! It is impossible for me to convey just how much I love my readers! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept unicorn horn sparkles.
I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Leviathan. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment