Friday, July 26, 2019

Unleashed: Case of the Hound About Town



Case of the Hound About Town, the 7th book in my new Unleashed romantic comedy / cozy mystery series has been published!

On July 25, 2019 my eBook, Unleashed: Case of the Hound About Town, was added at Amazon.com! And of course, as I always do, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your tactile reading pleasure as well!

Unleashed is a sweet, fun, and flirty return to my Music of the Soul writing style as it is in the same world as my MOTS books. My romances, especially my paranormal romances, have been getting pretty serious and dark and I though I'd lighten things up with this lighthearted series which is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the characters.

Plus the Unleashed series breaks from my single book love stories and I have decided to make this a long burn budding romance that matures throughout the series before the flickering fire bursts into a raging inferno.

---

Finnegan Temperance McLeary-May, dog walker extraordinaire has had an eventful time in Manhattan since she first moved to New York City. Her unique profession and quirky, bubbly personality endear her to everyone who meets her.

It seems that Finnegan has taken her knack for getting into misadventures international as she flies to Ireland to work on the adoption process of Luce, an eleven year old orphan who's quirks and eccentricities remind everyone of a young Fin.

Fin's wife, Detective Jane McLeary-May, and the police commander of Belfast head out in search of Finnegan and Luce when disturbances that can only be her are reported at the station while Jane is there.

A tale that will tug on your heartstrings ensues as the chase is on to save a Irish Wolfhound winds up being tied to Luce's tragic past. Fin finds herself and her border collie, Sir Calvin Cornelius Fluffytoes, Luce, and her best friend Bri on the adventure of a lifetime.

---

Some of my readers needed tissues when reading about the newest character added to the group, Luce O'Conner, in Ireland. So if you want this sort of giggle-fest in your life with a touch of the feels, then read this new misadventure of everyone's favorite dog walker.

I can't tell you just how platypus awesome my readers are... as they've already put Case of the Hound About Town on the Amazon bestseller lists in its categories! I super heart each and every one of you!
As always, I'd like to send a huge thanks out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept miniature reproductions of the great peanut-butter sandwich massacre at the jelly corral.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Unleashed: Case of the Hound About Town. I'd be happy to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment