Thursday, March 28, 2019

Unleashed: Case of the Yorkshire Pudding



Case of the Yorkshire Pudding, the 5th book in my new Unleashed romantic comedy / cozy mystery series has been published!

On March 26, 2019 my eBook, Unleashed: Case of the Yorkshire Pudding, was added at Amazon.com! And as ever, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading enjoyment as well!

Unleashed is a sweet, fun, and flirty return to my Music of the Soul writing style. My romances, especially my paranormal romances, have been getting pretty serious and dark and I though I'd lighten things up with this light hearted series which is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the characters.

Plus the Unleashed series breaks from my single book love stories and I have decided to make this a long burn budding romance that matures throughout the series before the flickering fire bursts into a raging inferno.

---

Finnegan May has had an eventful time in Manhattan since she first moved to New York City. Her unique profession and quirky, bubbly personality endear her to everyone who meets her.

While Finnegan and her detective bride, Jane, are on their honeymoon in upstate New York, Fin finds a lost dog. The little Yorkshire Terrier becomes a mystery as everything seems to snowball around the women, causing Finnegan to think she just might really be a magnet for trouble like her family keeps implying.

After a string of break ins, all the evidence keeps pointing toward the little dog, Killer. And that's when the mystery deepens.

Finnegan Temperance May, dog walker extraordinaire, must figure things out before she and Killer are put into danger.

---

Readers have said their ribs hurt so very bad after howling out in laughter with this one, especially the epilogue. So if you want this sort of giggle-fest in your life, then read this new misadventure of everyone's favorite dog walker.

You my readers are the more awesome than a platypus in awesome mode... as you have already put Case of the Yorkshire Pudding on the Amazon bestseller lists in its categories! I super heart you all so very much!
As always, I'd like to send a giant thanks out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept steampunk airships for my collection.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Unleashed: Case of the Yorkshire Pudding. I'd be happy to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment