Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Shadow of the Hook



On February 22, 2019 the 10th eBook in my Urban Fairytales series, Shadow of the Hook, was published at Amazon.com! And as always do, I also have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

In we learn that Parker and Ella-Marie weren't the only Avatars to accidentally step off the path to Perchta's Garden and find themselves in a strange new land.

---

I taught you to fight and to fly, what more can there be?

Robyn and Amanda fall off the path to Perchta's garden, where the Avatars were retreating to in order plan against the Elders resetting of the mortal realm. They find themselves in a land where imagination is the most dangerous of weapons... Neverland.

Everything we know about Pan, the Hook, and the Lost Boys gets all turned around. After a daring rescue, our heroines learn that time is up and the Elders have started their march.

With new allies, they need to find a way back home to join their fellow Avatars as they prepare for the most important confrontation in the history of mankind.

---

Mandy and Robyn bring with them, yet another group of allies with powers that defy description, fight alongside the others.

As the confrontation with the Elders has finally arrived, will the Avatars and their new allies be enough to stand up to the approaching storm?

My awesome readers? Well they rock like a platypus in an eclair factory! I love you all and am so blessed to have such a great group of phenominal fans behind me. In less than a day, Shadow of the Hook became the #7 bestseller in its category and climbing! As I always do, I want you all to know how much I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept bean dip mountains carved like dragons.
I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Shadow of the Hook. I would really enjoy discussing the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment