Monday, August 28, 2017

Open Seas: Just Add Water



Open Seas: Just Add Water, the fourth book in the New Sentinels series is now published!

On August 27, 2017 my eBook, Open Seas: Just Add Water, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have also made print on demand paperbacks available for the book too!

Open Seas: Just Add Water follows a Lieutenant in the Coast Guard, Marina Caliban, as she tries to figure out why she has special abilities in the water that other people don't. After she performs a miraculous rescue in the storm of the millennium, she has to fight to keep her secrets from being revealed tot he world.

---

There are many things that Marina, lieutenant in the US Coast Guard, doesn’t know. Among them are exactly who, or what, she is.

Her whole life she hidden her abilities in water. Able to swim faster, dive deeper, and hold her breath for almost fifteen minutes at a time. The webbing on her hands and feet make her feel as if she was some sort of mermaid.

She doesn’t know how accurate that feeling is, until a mysterious and powerful woman comes calling, bringing the storm of the millennium to the Washington and Oregon coast.

Marina is faced with a choice. Either join this woman she is convinced is evil, or let hundreds of thousands of people in the Pacific Northeast die.

---

The message behind this series is that sense of self is at the core of our beings, without it can we rebuild our lives with new friends and family?

My readers have no equal in this or any other universe, and I again tip my hat to you all. Again, it just took a few hours before Open Seas: Just Add Water hit the bestseller lists at #5 and climbing. I feel honored and blessed to have so many loyal readers.

As always, I wish to send out my thanks to you all. And I want you to know that I love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept eclair of the month certificates.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Open Seas: Just Add Water. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment