Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Hollow



As the season for spooks and terror falls upon us, I thought I'd help you celebrate by releasing a suspense/horror piece. The Hollow!

Beware the Horseman! On October 29, 2016 my novella, The Hollow, was added at Amazon.com! And following tradition, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading pleasure as well.

The Hollow is a re-imagining of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow fifteen years after Ichabod fights the Headless Horseman instead of running away.

This should get you into the mood of the season.

---

This novella occurs fifteen years after Ichabod Crane rid Sleepy Hollow of the wraith of a fallen Hessian soldier, the Headless Horseman, which terrorized the village. Now word has spread of the Horseman’s return.

Ichabod’s daughter, Imelda, answers the call to investigate and stop the Horseman at all costs.

Armed with her father’s sword, fighting prowess, and sharp mind, Imelda uncovers the secrets the Hollow has hidden for so long.

New suspicions and old loves complicate her mission, as she finds that all is not as it seems in the little New England town.

---

You people are the most platypus awesome readers ever! I barely hit publish on The Hollow and you have slingshot it to the top of the bestseller list in its categories. I gotta say, you rock.
As always, I'd like to send a great big thank you to all of you. And that I love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept non-pumpkin spice lattes.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of The Hollow. I'd be excited to discuss the story with you!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this book! Still waiting for the next in the Techromancy Scrolls and Olympus books. Any idea when some of these books may be coming??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    The next Techromancy Scrolls, Masquerade, will be out either the very end of November 2016, or beginning of December 2016.

    Still shuffling timelines to start the Tales From Olympus series.

    ReplyDelete