Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Paranormals: This Sucks



The second Paranormals novella is published!

On July 10, 2016 my eBook, The Paranormals: This Sucks, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I also have print on demand paperbacks available as well!

The Paranormals is a series of young adult novellas which feature a trio of misfit paranormals, as they graduate high school and go into business for themselves with an odd job service. Each job that they take winds up turning into a mystery that they solve in unorthodox ways using their unstable powers.

This is the second novella of the series, This Sucks. It follows Violet Parsons as she navigates the final days of high school as something unique in a world full of paranormal individuals.

---

Violet Parsons isn’t your typical teenage girl. She hasn’t been since an accident two years ago that almost cost her life.

A little paranormal intervention changed her in ways she has kept hidden from even her closest friends.

Along with her best friend, Cindy, she faces the possibility of being discovered and taken away from her life as she knows it, and possibly worse.

Throw in a little teenage angst, and finding the love of her life, and Violet is in for the rollercoaster ride of her life.

High school sucks when you're undead.

---

The message behind this book is the same as the one imparted by Fleas,that everyone feels like an oddball or misfit at times, but if you surround yourself with good friends... and you fight for your friends, then you already know your place in the world.

My fans are the best of the bast. It never fails, you all show me just how blessed I am to have such a platypus awesome group of readers. Just a few hours after publishing, This Sucks is already climbing the top 100 on the bestseller lists on Amazon!

Keeping with tradition, I want to send out a huge thank you to all of you. And I want you to know that I love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept phase shifted dark matter in magnetic containment bottles.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of This Sucks. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment