Monday, July 18, 2016

Djinn: Cursed



Djinn: Cursed, the first book in the New Sentinels series is published!

On July 17, 2016 my eBook, Djinn: Cursed, was added at Amazon.com! And as is my custom, I also have print on demand paperbacks available too!

Djinn: Cursed follows a young woman, Angelina Drake, as she navigates a frightening world of magic and deception as she finds herself on the run from the curse laid upon her line by the first of the demonic genies, the Djinn.

She learns the old adage "Be careful what you wish for." when she finds herself with wings she didn't really want.

She quickly builds a group of friends around her who do not hesitate to stand by her and protect her from the oncoming storm. Magic, ghosts, and a kickass bartender abound.

---

While out celebrating her twenty first birthday, Angelina Drake finds herself immersed in a curse that goes back generations, to the time when the first Djinn terrorized the world.

She has to fight for her life and her friends when an old evil comes knocking. The wishes of the people around her just complicates the situation as she can hear them all, spoken or not.

When she finds herself with wings as a result of an errant wish, she must enlist the help of some new friends to try to end the curse that plagues her line.

---

The message behind this book is that even in the most desperate of times, when things look darkest, there is nothing you can't accomplish with people who support you and share a common goal.

There isn't an author out there who can claim a better group of fans than me. Just when I didn't think that you could surprise me anymore, you pushed Djinn: Cursed to the #1 bestseller in its category on Amazon in less than twelve hours after release!
As always, I want to send out a super platypus huge thank you to all of you. And I want you to know that I love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept replicas of the starship Enterprise carved from watermelon rinds.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Djinn: Cursed. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment