Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Bridge: Traitor



My second book in the Bridge series, Traitor, is published!

On January 23, 2015 my eBook, The Bridge: Traitor, was added at Amazon.com! As always, print on demand paperbacks are also available! I toiled all night to get the book published then collapsed into bed in exhaustion. I woke up to find that my awesome readers are beyond compare and the book is already ranked #11 on the bestseller list for Lesbian Fiction and climbing. You people are the best!

To stay with tradition, I'll say a bit about this book before I give a story overview. I was stunned by the overwhelmingly positive response to my take on modern day Trolls. People were asking for more about Troll Evangeline Kane, Custodian Sharee Krynn, and other favorite characters such as Felicia and Rupert. I didn't need much prodding before I started book two, Traitor.

This book is the second book to take place in the Bridge universe. It follows a modern day rebellious hero, Evangeline Kane, and the city's supernatural enforcer, the Custodian, Sharee Krynn, into the world of trolls and the Under-Veil once again, to stand against all that would do the mortal world harm.

---

In The Bridge: Traitor, it seems like the supernatural world in Cincinnati has gone crazy. So many disturbances in the fae community culminating with a missing Troll vex the sentinels of the city.

It is determined that there is a traitor amongst the ranks of the Trolls of the city and all of the evidence points to Evangeline Kane, Troll of the Roebling Suspension Bridge.

Evangeline must try to clear her name as she goes on the run from the guardians of the city and the mortal police, while Sharee Krynn, the Custodian investigates the case.

A division in the ranks of the sentinels puts them on the brink of a revolt. Time is running out for the city and Evangeline herself.

Old friends and new allies rise to the occasion and stand in defiance of the Triumvirate and support the hero of the Battle of the Roebling.

---

The message behind this book continues the message of the first, that when things are thrust upon us that we did not expect, it can bring out the best in us when we step up to do the right thing. Also, never underestimate someone because of their station, they have a way of rising to the occasion and surprising you.

I can't tell you how much I love my readers, I know that you are the best fans on this or any other planet. You were grabbing copies almost before I pressed "publish".

As I always do, I want my readers to know that I love them and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept sharks with laser beams.

There is a sneak peek chapter of the first book in my Music of the Soul spinoff series, London Harmony, at the end of the book. London Harmony: Water Gypsy follows a destitute woman in London as she discovers who she is, finds love, and becomes part of the London Harmony family with June, Vanessa, Fran, and Zilrita.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in The Bridge: Traitor. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment