Monday, February 13, 2023

Worldship Files: Contagion

The eighth volume of the epic scifi/paranormal Worldship Files series, Contagion, is published!


On February11, 2023 my eBook, Worldship Files: Contagion, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, there are print on demand paperbacks available!

The Worldship Files is taking the world by storm. Humans, Fae, shape shifters, and all manner of paranormals on board a multi-generational vessel on a 10,000 year journey in space. What could go wrong? If you are a fan of my Valkyrie Chronicles, The Bridge, and Urban Fairytales serieses, imagine them all combined in a space adventure.

--- 

When the Earth is threatened by a slowly expanding sun, mankind embarks upon a mission to send a mammoth Worldship to settle a new planet across the stars. The preternatural races step out of hiding to work with the humans to save what they can from their dying world.  With the aid of the Fae, shape shifters, Vampires, and other creatures of supernatural lore, the Worldship, Leviathan, is complete one thousand years later.

It is a time of celebration on the Worldship, and Knith and her growing circle of family and friends are enjoying the holiday at House Shade.  Knith, Aurora, and Caitlyn have to make an appearance at the Capitol celebration, when everything goes awry.

The gifting ceremony is interrupted by a citizen who contracted some sort of alien contagion, and the powers that be find themselves trying to contain the spread of the pathogen while the medical staff, aided by Aurora and Caitlyn, race against time to find a cure.

Then the aliens came...

---

My readers are the most platypus awesome in the universe, within hours of release you helped to make Contagion the number one book in its category! It simply isn't possible for me to tell my readers just how much I super heart them! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept rice cakes not made of rice. 

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Contagion. I'd love to discuss the story with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment