Friday, February 18, 2022

New Urban Fantasy Release! Elfed In New York: Riicathi


Riicathi, the 1st book in my Elfed In New York urban fantasy, romantic comedy series has
been published!

On February 16, 2022 my eBook, Elfed In New York: Intern, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, print on demand paperbacks are also available for your reading pleasure!
 

Twenty one years ago, Evander Laun and Natalia Havashire went on the air throughout the world on almost every news channel simultaneously, to reveal to the human race that Elves walked among us.  It is the most-watched historical event in modern times.

---

Riicathi follows a new fledgling Elf, Killishia Renner, as she investigates for Channel 3 News, a series of robberies in New York City perpetrated by a band of Elves.

Her investigation coincides with the chaos caused when the International Elf Council finds she is of Riicathi blood, a clan thought long dead, and the repercussions it holds for Elvish society.

---

I am continually in awe of  just how super platypus awesome my readers are! Within the few hours after its release, Riicathi made it onto the bestseller list of its categories! It simply isn't possible for me to show just how much I super heart the fans of my books! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept ghost images of river otters drinking soup.

I'd love to hear feedback and discuss the characters in Elfed In New York. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

1 comment:

  1. Since Frank leaked the cover for Magus back in April I'm now wondering when you will release it? Seems to be about time (based on your typical release cadence)...

    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete