Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sparo Rising: Mason of York

 The second book of the epic Sparo Rising series, Mason of York, is published!


On July 28, 2021 my eBook, Sparo Rising: Mason of York, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

Sparo Rising is a spinoff series from the Techromancy Scrolls.  Each book features a standalone story of a different side character from the Techromancy Scrolls that readers wished to hear more about.  This second book centers around Genevieve Mason of York, and her rise to Knighthood.

--- 

Almost three thousand years after an extinction level event on Earth, mankind seeks to regain its former glory, in a new world where magic and technology collide.

The life of Genevieve Mason, a commoner and serf of the Realm of York, in the Lower Ten of Sparo, had been turned upside down when she was young.  Being the daughter of a mason, she always knew her place in the cogs of the wheel of life, until the Keep came under siege by the Reaper and his Horde of Marauders.

She was saved at the gates when York fell, by a huge muscular female Squire from the neighboring realm of Wexbury, Verna.  This woman had taken a killing axe blow meant for her, and yet stood, saving Gen from an untimely demise.

That set the course for her life, as she aspired to be like Verna and champion the weak, to challenge the stars to change her own destiny and become one of the greatest Knights of York.

---

It is always so awesome just how amazing my readers are! Within a few hours of its release, Mason of York made it onto the bestseller list of its categories! It's impossible for me to show just how much I love the fans of my books! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept small spaceships made of marshmallow.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Mason of York. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment