Wednesday, September 30, 2020

New Release! Unleashed: Case of the Irish Sitter

 

Case of the Irish Sitter, the 11th book in my Unleashed romantic comedy / cozy mystery series has
been published!



On September 28, 2020 my eBook, Unleashed: Case of the Irish Sitter, was added at Amazon.com! And as always, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading pleasure!

Unleashed is a sweet, fun, and flirty return to my Music of the Soul writing style as it is in the same world as my MOTS books. My romances, especially my paranormal romances, have been getting pretty serious and dark and I though I'd lighten things up with this lighthearted series which is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the characters.

Plus the Unleashed series breaks from my single book love stories and I have decided to make this a long burn budding romance that matures throughout the series before the flickering fire bursts into a raging inferno.

---

Finnegan Temperance McLeary-May, dog walker extraordinaire has had an eventful time in Manhattan since she first moved to New York City.  Her unique profession and quirky, bubbly personality endear her to everyone who meets her.

Finnegan's daughter, Luce is asked to dog sit a goofy, energetic Irish Setter for her school principal.  And all was right in the world until a glittery catastrophe strikes.

Luce and Finnegan locate an all night dog grooming service to clean up the silly pup, but somehow they find themselves in New Jersey, running for their lives without Calvin and Buttons.

Interesting people are met, and friendships are forged, ending in a chase that has Fin's wife, Detective Jane McLeary-May trying to catch the bad guys before they catch the girls.

---
This one illustrates just how much Luce is like her adoptive mother as she, like Finnegan, seems to be a magnet for trouble.  Trouble that usually ends in a lot of screaming and running.

You, my ever awesome, platypus loving readers have already put Case of the Irish Sitter on on the Amazon bestseller lists in its categories! I super heart each and every one of you!


And as is my tradition, I want to send a huge thanks out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept rocket-ships made of macaroni.. 


I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Unleashed: Case of the Irish Sitter. I'd be happy to discuss the story with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment