Monday, October 8, 2018

Flotilla: Paying the Toll



Paying the Toll, the fourth and final book in the Flotilla spinoff series has been published!

On October 6, 2018 my eBook, Flotilla: Paying the Toll, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading fix as well!

Flotilla is a a spinoff series of both Music of the Soul and London Harmony. It follows the ever beguiling Paya Doshi and the crew of the Flotilla Project, as they give all of themselves to help out those less fortunate in the London core. Their efforts help those individuals and families to get back on their feet and into flats of their own.

As I always do with my romances, each story is part of the overall series but can be read and enjoyed as standalone books.

---

In this final book in the Flotilla series, the group tries to figure out just who it is that has stolen Paya Doshi's heart as she plans a trip to America.

Meanwhile, a resident of the Flotilla Project, Emery Brown, attempts to put her life together after losing her job because of an affliction beyond her control. She has all but given up on her dream of being an architect, and now works as a toll attendant at the last toll gate in London.

A chance meeting with a stranded motorist on her way home immerses Emery in a whirlwind romance with someone she could only ever have dreamed of.

Sometimes, everyone can use a hero.

---

The final chapter of Paya and her secret love affair will be concluded in the next book from The Pike... New Beginnings.

Again and again it is demonstrated just how awesome my readers are... almost faster than I could blink, Paying the Toll was on the bestseller list at #11 and climbing in its categories. I am humbled yet again by how awesome you people are.
As I always do, I'd like to send a great big platypus swimming pool sized thank you out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept hamster sculptures made of cheese.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Flotilla: Paying the Toll. I'd be thrilled to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment