Sunday, February 19, 2017

Beauty In The Beast



On February 18, 2017 my eBook, Beauty In The Beast, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks also available there as well!

In this story we get to hear the tale of Belle, who has had quite an adventure since we saw her as a young girl in Nottingham when Robyn of Locksley rescued Marion.

This book starts a few months after the events in The Hood of Locksley. We learn that the Scales haven't been the only ones manipulating the game, and it all becomes clear in this chapter of Urban Fairytales.

---

Even the most beastly… may hold beauty inside.

While Daria McQueen mourns. The legends of fairy tales fight to contain the incursions of the new demon hybrid contagion that Styche the Trickster has unleashed upon the world.

An enraged and seemingly unstoppable demon appears, and it seems just as powerful as Styche. It directs its boundless rage at anything that moves, friend or foe.

They learn that the beast can only be controlled by a young woman who has a uncanny ability to soothe the savage beast.

---

Belle and Illiya bring something new to our group of fairy tale princesses as they face an even greater threat than anyone ever imagined.

In the end, they are left with more questions than answers. The game seems to be just beginning, and the Avatars will need even more powerful allies if the world of man is to survive.

My fans? Well they rock beyond belief! I love you all and an so blessed to have such a great group of supportive readers behind me. In less than a day, Beauty In The Beast is the #4 bestseller in its category and climbing! As always, I want you all to know how much I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept bologna and jelly sandwiches.
I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Beauty In The Beast. I would really enjoy discussing the story with you!

2 comments:

  1. I had just finished The Hood of Locksley before having to go into work crying, then I burned through Beauty In The Beast. I know it can't just end there, so here's hoping our Avatars' stories continue on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will continue on at least 5 more books :)

    ReplyDelete