Sunday, September 6, 2015

London Harmony: Small Fry



The fourth London Harmony book is published!

On August 22, 2015 my eBook, London Harmony: Small Fry, was added at Amazon.com! And of course, I have also have print on demand paperbacks available as well!

London Harmony is a spinoff series of my bestselling romance series, Music of the Soul. It follows June Harris-West and her unorthodox family as they discover musical talent in London. Handing out the J-Cards that have become an urban legend in the underground music community. Each book features the story of one of these spectacular women.

This is fourth book of the series, Small Fry. It follows Francine Brighton (Small Fry) as she tries to figure out just who she is and what her place in the world is as she attends her freshman year in college.

Like the books in the Music of the Soul and London Harmony series, each book can be read as standalone stories but all exist in the same world. Minor crossovers occur. ---

Franis a young woman trying to discover just who she is, and what her place in the world is as she starts her freshman year of college.

She finds a kindred soul in a woman, Natasha, who has an affliction that effects how she interacts with people. Natasha harbors another secret that Fran is intimately familiar with.

When a person has dropped so low that the only currency they have left is their pride... even the littlest thing can cause an insurmountable rift.

Luckily for Fran, her new sister, June Harris-West, scoffs at the mere concept of the word insurmountable.

---

The message behind this book is simply that even when you are confused about what to do, you cannot fail if you just follow your heart. And it isn't always what we see that makes up all that a person is.

There is no getting around it, my readers simply rock! My MOTS fans again demonstrate that they support the new London Harmony series that is written in the Music of the Soul style. Hours after I published, Small Fry made it on the bestseller lists on Amazon, and became the number 1 bestseller in its genre in Canada and hit number four and climbing in the USA.

I really have no words for the appreciation I have for my super platypus awesome fans. And I want all of you to know that I love them and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept partially hydrogenated bacon.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Small Fry. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment