Thursday, October 20, 2016

Flotilla: Making Waves



Making Waves, the first book in the Flotilla spinoff series has been published!

On October 19, 2016 my eBook, Flotilla: Making Waves, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do without fail, I also have print on demand paperbacks available for your reading pleasure as well!

Flotilla is a a spinoff series of both Music of the Soul and London Harmony. It follows the ever enchanting Paya Doshi and the crew of the Flotilla Project, as they give all of themselves to help out those less fortunate in the London core. Their efforts help those individuals and families to get back on their feet and into flats of their own.

As I always do with my romances, each story is part of the overall series but can be read as standalone books.

---

Lenore Statham, the runner for the Flotilla Project, had been at her lowest when she was found by Angie Wells and Paya Doshi and brought into the fold.

She learned how to be strong again and break the shackles her old life had hobbled her with.

While Paya is out making waves in London, Lenore is assigned as the driver for the contractor, McGrath, who is renovating a building for the Flotilla, which will allow people who had fallen upon hard times to have a place to call their own.

The problem? Lenore finds McGrath to be the most infuriating, cocky, and egotistical woman on the planet. They mix like oil and water and Lenore wants nothing more than to throw a match on the mixture and be done with the woman.

She just can’t figure out what it is that boils her blood around McGrath, though apparently all of her smug and smiling friends have an inkling…

---

There are two messages behind this book is that even the most confident person can not know how to convey their true intentions when emotions get involved. So McGrath's awkward flirting was interpreted completely different by our feisty and speedy Flotilla runner.

The other is that emotional scars can dictate the outcome of any event more drastically than any other factor. When a person has experienced abuse... whether physical or emotional, it can sometimes almost break them and not allow them to see things clearly. We may believe that nobody would react a particular way in a given situation, but until we have lived in their shoes, we can't presume to know how profoundly even the littlest thing can affect them.

Once again I am shown just how blessed I am to have such a wonderful group of readers... In only a few hours Making Waves catapulted to the top of the bestseller list in its categories. I gotta say, you are all tops on my list.
As is my custom, I'd like to send a great big thank you to all of you. And that I love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept feathered unicorns.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Flotilla: Making Waves. I'd be stoked to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment