Friday, November 30, 2018

Techromancy Scrolls: Avalon



The fifth volume of the epic Techromancy Scrolls series, Avalon, is published!

On November 28, 2018 my eBook, Techromancy Scrolls: Avalon, was added at Amazon.com! And as I always do, I have print on demand paperbacks available there as well!

Laney and Celeste are embroiled in the peace process between Sparo and Avalon. But everything is not as it seems. Old enemies and new allies abound. Is there a time where peace can only be won out in violence?
Like the prior books, I had quite a bit of anxiety trying to keep the magic of Lanay and Celeste and the people of Sparo alive and engaging, and I'd like to think I succeeded.

---

The book continues to follow follow the adventures of a simple commoner who became a noble and Knight in Wexbury Keep, Laney Herder, almost three thousand years after a natural disaster wiped out most life on Earth.

Almost three thousand years after an extinction level event on Earth, mankind seeks to regain its former glory, in a new world where magic and technology collide.

After Avalon's tanks and guns lose a massive confrontation against the Knights and magic of Sparo, they finally agree to peace talks.

Laney and the other Templars are chosen to lead the peace envoy that travels to the mysterious land of the north, which has so much of the technology from the Great Wizards of the Before.

The mission is put in peril when they learn who leads the Avalonian peace envoy.

Overtures of peace, amazing discoveries, and duplicitous actions make this the most dangerous mission that Laney, Celeste, and their allies have ever embarked upon. Their actions will mean either the end of hostilities, saving countless thousands of lives on both sides, or the re-ignition of the war between the two lands.
---

The next book in the series, New Cali, will be out in mid to late 2019.

I have the the best fans that any author could hope to have! Within a few hours of its release, Avalon rocketed up to number two on the bestseller list! It is impossible for me to convey just how much I love my readers! I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept french fried unicorn tears.
I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Avalon. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment