Sunday, November 19, 2017

Unleashed: Case of the Collie Flour



Case of the Collie Flour, the first book in my new Unleashed romantic comedy / murder mystery series has been published!

On November 18, 2017 my eBook, Unleashed: Case of the Collie Flour, was added at Amazon.com! And as always, I have print on demand paperbacks available for your tactile reading pleasure as well!

Unleashed is a sweet, fun, and flirty return to my Music of the Soul writing style. My romances especially my paranormal romances have been getting pretty serious and dark and I though I'd lighten things up with this light hearted series that is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the characters.

Plus the Unleashed series breaks from my one book love stories and I have decided to make this a long burn budding romance that matures throughout the series before the flickering fire bursts into a raging inferno.

---

Finnegan May has always had a carefree life in New York. Her love of animals landed her in a unique job as the premiere dog walker to the rich and famous in the city that never sleeps.

She winds up in the middle of a murder investigation when one of her clients winds up dead and the police are looking at her as the prime suspect.

Fin must deal with being investigated while keeping her appointments with all of her waggy tailed clients.

---

There message in this book is to not look down upon someone's abilities because of their job, and to be yourself even if it is a frightening concept.

My readers are as super platypus awesome as ever... as they have already made Case of the Collie Flour the #16 bestseller in its category and climbing! I heart you all so hard!
As I always do, I'd like to send a huge thank you out to all of you. And I'd love and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept tickets to the platypus Olympics.
I'd love to hear feedback from YOU about the story and characters of Unleashed: Case of the Collie Flour. I'd be thrilled to discuss the story with you!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ship the Paperbacks International aswell or are they just awaylbel in the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get the paperbacks in many countries through Amazon.

      Delete