Sunday, February 16, 2014

Syncopated Rhythm



My eighth Music of the Soul book is published!

On February 14, 2014 my eBook, Syncopated Rhythm, was added at Amazon.com! Print on demand paperbacks are live too! People were snapping it up within minutes of its posting! The first reviews stated coming in less than eight hours later from my awesome readers!

As always, I will start by talking a little about this new book before I get into an overview of the storyline. The main characters in this emotional romance are strong but flawed women who find that no obstacle is insurmountable when love is involved.

This book is the eighth book to take place in the Music of the Soul universe. Like the other books in the MOTS series, we find that most people's definition of normal does not apply. Why be 'normal' when you can be so much more?

---

In Syncopated Rhythm, we get to see the story of Amber LaLanie from Karaoke Queen. She has been the pop princess of fun and energetic songs for a decade now, yet oddly empty inside.

She doesn't handle her self imposed isolation within the sea of people around her well. Silence is her enemy and has to have sound around her at all times. She harbors a secret about herself that she is scared to show to the world.

But then Kylee comes along and turns her world upside down. A production intern for Art in Motion Studios, she has a way of drawing out the Amber that is hidden away inside in her own quirky, geek girl style. Amber feels herself drawn to Kylee's inner light like a moth to a flame.

---

The message behind this book is simply "Be yourself", don't be what other people expect of you, that can only cause pain and heartache. Everyone is special and should proudly display that to the world.

My readers rock, there is no other way to describe how awesome they are. As soon as I published this new addition to the series, it started selling. I am excited to share the next book in the MOTS series with you soon, Progeny, featuring Samantha and Abbey! It will come out following the first book in my new series, Drakon.

Of course, as always, I want my readers to know that I love them and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I also accept apple danishes.

There is a sneak peek chapter of the first book in my Drakon series, Awakening, at the end of the book. Doctor Myra O'Connell is a mythology researching as she starts developing the abilities of a dragon... then all hell breaks loose.

I'd love to hear feedback and discussion from YOU about the characters in Syncopated Rhythm. I'd love to discuss the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment